Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Bunny with his collection of eggs

This was to be my quilling for Easter but due to unavoidable circumstances could not complete it in time. My little bunny was out collecting eggs, and lost his way in the woods. He was found by a giant bird, crying sitting on a stone in the middle of the woods, where lots of beautiful flowers were in full bloom. The big bird was really sorry that the bunny would not be able to go home in time for Easter. He was a friendly guy but foolish too. So not only did he give bunny a lift on his back  but gifted an egg that his mum had just laid. Little bunny is  happy  with the big egg. Mum is going to be so happy and not be harsh on him for being late. But his friend big bird, may have a lot of explaining to do to his mum on how the egg went missing. He is not going to have a happy Easter:(

This is what was in my head when I started quilling this item. I don't think I should explain about the quilling, as it is the same as all my other quilling. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Its so gorgeous, must of took a lot of time.so much detail, love it. Love the story to, very nice!!!
Paula

Artes de Nágela said...

Fabulous work!
Just I love it!

ManuK said...

Looks lovely, Annie! So many details in this picture, I am looking at it for minutes now and I can still discover new things :)I really like your leaves, they look so different from the others I saw so far.