Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wood Art in Quilling

Many Asian, use decorative furniture in their houses, and these come from Burma most of the time. These Teak furniture are full of machine cut designs of flowers,birds animals etc. Since I have still not decided on my next quilling and I hate not quilling, thought I would do a quilling of a coffee table top. Be it big or small I take my quilling seriously. So hear I am with a simple design which I spent more time designing than quilling. I hope to start on another quilling soon but what is it going to be is still a blank. May be I will get away from quilling to one of my other hobbies for a while :D

12 comments:

Pritesh Dagur said...

It's a brilliant idea Anastasia! The doors and windows in my village are made or carved wood and Lo! It never occurred to me that I can quill them! You ROCK! :)

Neli Quilling said...

Ани,направила си нещо много красиво.С нови форми и дизайн.Много ми харесва!Браво!Поздравления!!!

SUGANTHI said...

Wow!! Annie , you get the nicest ideas. This does look so durable , I love the look so very much.

chillin with Quillin said...

you do come up with some great ideas, this would be awesome, I would love to come up with something different to make, I tend to get bored making the same thing, good luck on your project, I know it will be amazing!!
Paula

Teddie Seeley said...

That's very impressive

Artes de Nágela said...

Annie,
Wonderful!
I loved all!

Jyoti Agrawal said...

What a stunning idea. I loved it.

http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.com/

Soraya said...

so amazing!

kiddo said...

Wow, a great idea! Love how the coffee table top turned out, the quilling is amazing! And love the color for it! I am sure your next project will be wonderful,quilling or other of your hobbies !

SUSAN said...

super....ethnic style...
love it so much Annie

hugs,
Susan

Nati said...

super creative!!
great idea!!
Nati from Brazil
http://natiquill.blogspot.com

Caz said...

Beautiful! Love this :)