Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Painting of a Scenery

Quilling is not my only hobby though I have not done anything other than quilling during the past 3years. The background scenery was a painting I did on a wall of a indoor garden of a little restaurant.This wall was about 12 feet tall and I had to get on and off the ladder many times to paint it. The two grinning guys are the owner of it and his son. They were happy with the painting. I think I did a good job. (Does it sound like a monkey praising his tail??)
I will be back with my quilling soon :)

9 comments:

Syaz said...

It's breathtaking..I remembered when I did a mural on this size of wall..

Dr Sonia S V said...

It is a fantastic work of art and you have every right to praise it. I would love to actually visit that restaurant one day and see it in person!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

lulu_ma said...

wow, you are really multi-talented!

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful work!
You're always surprising me with their beautiful creations.
Hugs!

quilled paper paradise said...

Another good talent you have! Great!

Teddie Seeley said...

Not bad at all, you go right ahead and pat yourself on the back. You have a right to be proud of your work.
Awesome.

kiran bhatt said...

Hi Annie,I think we r in the same boat as I too have cravings for craft as well as art n get upset if not done either of art o craft single day.Keep this spirit of creativity burning all the time inside to b ever live in life.We dont fsce generation gap thereby.Right?

kiran bhatt said...

Hi Annie when u r such multi talented n happily sharing your art craft with us it shows ur clear down to earth attitude.Keep this spirit of Doing creative art craft daily alive dear.

Lekha justin said...

Annie Ma'am...U've the right to praise urself coz U r really talented...love ur all works nd thank u for sharing tht...*love* ...