Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Pet Dog (Quilled)

While surfing the net for an idea to quill, I came a cross  this picture in embroidery designs. I liked it and thought I would give it a go in quilling. There were some strips of shaded brown, left over after I quilled the leopard. decided I would make use of it to quill this picture. I have made a lot of changes from the embroidery design to suit my quilling but I give full credit to the embroidery site, where I found the idea . I wouldn't want to get into trouble of copying someones design. Hope you like it.

9 comments:

Syaz said...

Aww..He's adorable..

Maria Rose said...

Awesome work done!!!! :)

Angel said...

HE LOOKS AWESOME AND CUTE

SUGANTHI said...

This is such great work Annie.This little pup looks so real,you have brought it to life. Can't stop admiring the basket too.

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful work! And you just wanted to throw it!

Christine said...

Truly amazing.

Christine said...

Truly amazing.

Nati said...

wow!!!very beautiful!!!

Soraya said...

gorgeous!