Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WINTER WONDER (Quilled)

Posting my Christmas quilling for 2012 of mummy bear and baby out on a joy ride on snow. The trees are done in beehive method (originally by Susan ). Did a close up of the bear, so you would understand the way I did it. You could call it paper embroidery cause I think it would be the most appropriate name for the method. In machine embroidery we use long and short stitch and I have used this method in paper to fill up the bears. I have used 1/8" strips for the project. Hope you like it. Wish all my followers friends who never fail to leave a comment and all the visitors who drop by from around the world a very happy CHRISTMAS
                                                   
                                                        May this Christmas
                                   be filled with goodness and sharing
                                                 and may your home glow
                                         with the warm delight of this
                                                     beautiful festival

DEAR FRIENDS THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS ON ALL MY  POSTINGS. I APPRECIATE AND  VALUE ALL OF IT. I WOULD NOT QUILL IF NOT OF YOU                                                  

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! It's so beautiful dear!! I loved the bears and lighted house at the back!! Would appreciate if you post a tutorial on the techniqued used to fill bears. Hugs! Shivani

Smita Satish said...

beautiful!

sathya said...

WOW!!! I luv the bear's finish.It is Excellent.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WhaT a beauty!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mihaela said...

very beautiful project, Anastasia!!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

It's just outstanding Anastasia, specially the bears! :) AWESOME work!

Sathya said...

Such a treat to eyes...Annie Mam...Love this!!!

Maria Rose said...

Love this :)

Maneka said...

wow! indeed it's a wonder!! how did you do the bears???? amazing!!

quilled paper paradise said...

I looked on FB, look here, but still can not grasp the technique of bears. It's wonderful!

LAURA MAVRODIN said...

waw!!!!amazing!the bears are perfect and so cute !:)))))

Neli Quilling said...

The picture is very nice! Especially for small! The picture can not see how it makes the hair? Greetings!

kalanirmitee said...

Outstanding work!! loved the bears..they are so perfect!

Evita @ amateurcrafts.blogspot.com said...

Annie make a tutorial on graphic quilling please :) I dont think I will be able to make something so beautiful but would like to watch the technique. You are so inspiring
Evu - amateurcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh they're so cute

Unknown said...

Dear Anastacia,

Hi. I'm Upamali and i'm new to paper quilling. I just love your work. At first i tried with some images in the internet and now I know how to make what is in my mind with paper strips. I would like to make a request. Could you please tell me a place to buy quilling paper in Sri Lanka?. I tried several places but they are not available. Please do reply me. My email is upamali7@gmail.com.

SUSAN said...

WOOOOW...so cool... I love how you made the quilled bears....lovely.
Merry Christmas

hugs

madax1402 said...

So beautiful and so winter! Very nice and funny:)

Unknown said...

OMG I love this! It's the first time I've seen this technique and it's stunning!